NAIAS - Rooms
- Check in 15.00 check out 11:00
- All rooms have a small kitchen equipped with everything necessary for a simple meal, a small fridge, and a stove
- Free fast Wi-Fi in all hotel spaces
- Satellite television
- Spacious balconies with a table and chairs
- Hot water 24 hours a day
- Hair dryer in the bathroom
- Daily cleaning service
- Sheets changed every 2 or 3 days depending on the total days of stay
- Frequent change of towels depending on the length of stay
- Awnings offer shade on the balconies
- Fax and photocopy services
- Safe that fits a laptop in every room
- Partnership with car rental service
- We accept all credit cards except American Expresss
- There are free cots, children’s sheets, and pillows available
- Luggage storage
- We can call Taxi service for pick-up and drop-off at the airport or other points of interest
NAIAS - About us
NAIAS - Rooms for rent in Neos Marmaras, Halkidiki
NAIAS is a family business that started its operation in 1992, it was built by our parents with a lot of love and passion for tourism and hospitality.
In the same direction of our parents then in 2014, we undertook with care for the best service to our customers.
Our unit is located just 100m from the center of Neos Marmaras, where the visitor can find the local market with many shops and services as well as many cafes, bars, restaurants and traditional taverns.
Immaculate cleanliness and constant presence in our space are the most basic prerequisites for us.
The local beach with golden sand and crystal clear waters is about 600m from our unit.
Neos Marmaras is the largest coastal village-town on the second leg of Halkidiki at a distance of 125 km from Thessaloniki. It is a traditional village that combines mountain and sea, it is built on three hills and offers its visitors everything they are looking for in their summer holidays.
Incredible blue-green beaches with crystal clear waters, enchanting landscapes, water sports, traditional taverns with exquisite local dishes, bars for fun until the morning, romantic walks in the amphitheater streets overlooking the islet of Kelyfos are some of the reasons why Marmaras is one of the most popular and favorite destinations in Halkidiki.
The permanent residents are engaged in tourism, fishing and beekeeping. In N. Marmaras you will find pharmacies, clinics, banks, fire department. At a distance of 18 kilometers, in Agios Nikolaos, there is a public regional hospital and a police station. Also in the center there are supermarkets, shops with clothes and souvenirs where you can get the necessary things. The floating port of N. Marmaras, during the summer months, serves the needs of boats.